Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello, Goodbye!

We're going through some changes here at Twist of Faith.... we are now having to say farewell to Anne-Marie who needs to leave us, and who will be sadly missed, as she has been an integral part of Twist of Faith since it's inception...but she promises she will come play in our challenges (and we'll hold her to that)!

We also welcome three new teamies to our fold!


Hi! I’m Hillary; I live in Oklahoma City, OK with my wonderful husband and two dogs. I am so very blessed to have a husband that encourages me in my paper crafting and always has a nice word to say about a finished product and just laughs when my half of our home office explodes with paper, ribbons, and buttons. 

I have been scrapbooking and stamping since I was 12 and a little over a year and half ago I started with card making and have been completely hooked ever since!

Judy.jpgHey everybody, my name is Judy Thompson (originally from Virginia), and live in Florida.  My passions are God, family and friends, animals, and crafting. 
My husband (Jack) and I have been married 16 years, and he's managed to make every dream I've ever had come true.  We have one son (James), and a granddaughter (Jaylana).  My Mom lives with us (in an adjoining MIL suite) on a small hay farm with dogs, cats and horses - all of which are a huge part of our family. 
Currently I'm a dog groomer apprentice, and loving every minute of it.  Thanks to my Mom, I've got to learn all types of crafting, and now I have this new found love for paper crafting.  So when I'm not grooming or doing something around the house, you'll find me glued to my desk in my craft room. 


me.jpgGreetings from Northeast Ohio!  My husband and I have lived here for 13 years.  I grew up in this area, but he moved here for me.  We have 2 sons, 1 daughter, 2 daughter-in-laws, 4 granddaughters, 2 inside cats who think they are people, and 6 outside cats that are strays but we feed them.  I've been stamping for 8-10 yeas on and off but over the last year have been more active with it.  I make cards for our local pregnancy center and for other ministry outlets.  Crocheting is my other craft, although I've done a little bit of everything at one time or another it seems.  I have made candles, cross-stitched, needlepointed, plastic canvas, etc. I'm honored to be part of the Twist of Faith Design Team and looking forward to seeing all the beautiful creations that are submitted!  Blessings!!!!

You can see our whole team on our design team page... the link is at the top of the page!

Welcome everyone... we're so happy to have you with us at Twist of Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment